CurbsideSTL: A New Site Empowering You to Support St. Louis Restaurants and Retail
St. Louis restaurants, locally owned stores and local makers weave the fabric of our community. They are not only what makes St. Louis so special, but they are vital to our local economy and stability. The passionate entrepreneurs and creative individuals behind these small businesses need our support right now.
Novel creative agency and Guided: St. Louis have partnered with Jonathan Horst and Open Belly Podcast to develop CurbsideSTL in an effort to empower the St. Louis community to support restaurants, retailers and makers during this unprecedented time.
Novel is also working with Explore St. Louis and other business leaders on a comprehensive initiative called “Take It Home” to empower restaurants during this challenging time, providing curbside safety information, raising money for restaurant industry employees and empowering St. Louisans to support local restaurants and retailers with CurbsideSTL.
Here’s how you can help:
- Share the link with your friends, family and colleagues on social media, email and any other platform.
- Add any restaurant or retailer that’s missing.
- Encourage your favorite restaurants and retailers to keep their data current. We don’t have the staff or resources to keep this updated on our own; we need community engagement and support to make this work.
- Order curbside, takeout or delivery from local restaurants, retailers and makers as often as you can.
- Consider local for all of your purchases right now.
- Purchase gift cards from local restaurants, retailers, makers and wellness providers.
- If you have the resources, purchase food from local restaurants and give it to someone who is in need of meals right now.