Brand Lab: Learn to Grow Your Brand on May 31
Brand Lab is a full-day workshop for entrepreneurs, makers and small business owners who want to grow their brands. Join us on May 31 and receive:
- Practical, actionable advice from successful entrepreneurs in a variety of industries.
- Expert knowledge on brand messaging, photography, social media, audience building, PR and more.
- A fully developed brand position and workshopped elevator pitch for your brand.
- Opportunities to network with industry leaders and peers to create strong connections for building and furthering your brand.
- A view of your social media presence through the eyes of professionals—and how you can better use it to reach your audience.
- Lasting professional skill development that you will build upon in order to get the clients, sales, opportunities and visibility necessary to build a powerful brand.
Featured speakers and programs
- Map your customer journey with Frank McGinty of Kaldi’s Coffee.
- Learn to take professional photos and video from Jennifer Silverberg.
- Grow your social following with expert advice from Jordan Bauer of Hello Juice, Christina Weaver of The Women’s Creative and Psyche Southwell of Economy of Style.
- Build buzz around your brand with Corey Smale of SUPERGIANTWORLD.
- Get tips for pitching the press from Amy De La Hunt of ALIVE and Guided magazines.
- Follow the journeys of successful startups with Reine Bayoc of SweetArt, the team behind So iLL and Climb So ill, Ivan Garcia of Garcia Properties and Kevin Lemp of 4 Hands Brewing.
- Master the elevator pitch with Jeremy Nulik of Bigwidesky.
You’ll walk away with the tools and connections you need to further your brand!