This Week In Fashion: Post-Holiday Sale Wrap-Up
It’s back to the grind after the holiday! Here are our weekly fashion updates in and around the Lou:
- Brainchild Events and Mungenast Lexus St. Louis host a model call this Saturday, Jan. 10 from 12-3pm for Gent! a new men fashion showcase that is scheduled to take place on Feb 26. The event is the first of its kind in the St. Louis area and aims to connect menswear designers, customers, retailers and media. Gent! will be casting positions for 25 male models and 3 female models. See event page for details and contact information. Both events will take place at Mungenast Lexus, 13700 Manchester Rd.
- “A Queen Within” participant and fashion artist Hideki Seo published his first limited edition book, “Hideki Seo,” through KissKissBankBank, a European Kickstarter program. Seo more than doubled his goal, offering a limited collection of books that feature the artists sketches, renderings, photography and more. For a sneak peek, visit Seo’s KissKissBankBank page.
- BLUSH Boutique is offering their annual Winter White Sale of 30 percent off now through the end of January. 110 N. Clay, Kirkwood.
10Denza will begin their winter hours starting today: Closed on Mondays, open Tuesday-Saturday 12-8pm and Sundays 12-5pm.
- The Clover is now open on Sundays from 12-4pm. 8150 Big Bend Boulevard, Webster Groves.
- Enjoy 20 percent off the “fur boutique” at GiddyUp Jane. 9670 Clayton Road, Ladue.
- The after-holiday sale is on at Ivy Hill! 8835 Ladue Road, Ladue.
- Laurie Solet is hosting their annual BOGO sale, buy one sale item and get another 50 percent off. 1176 Town & Country Crossing Dr, Town & Country.
- Leopard Boutique kicks off their “Shop the Spot” sale today, with items as low as $9.99. 20 Allen Ave. Suite 100, Webster Groves.
- Fall and winter clothing at Lusso is 30 percent off. 165 Carondelet Plaza, Clayton.
- Meka is kicking off their new winter hours throughout the months of January and February; Monday-Saturday 12-5pm and closed Sundays. 1634 Clarkson Rd, Chesterfield.
- Paperdolls is hosting a winter clearance sale with items from 40-70 percent off. The Kirkwood location will be closed for remodeling from Jan. 4-9; Ballwin closed today for inventory and University City closed Tuesday for inventory. Regular hours will return for the rest of the week. Multiple locations (Ballwin: 14418 Clayton Road, Kirkwood: 110 E Jefferson and University City: 7700 Delmar Blvd.)
- Savile Row is hosting their annual winter sale. Shoppers will enjoy custom clothing at 20 percent off and in-stock, ready-to-wear 25-50 percent off as well as other special discounts and offers. 8101 Maryland Ave, Clayton.
- Jen’s Resale Boutique will be closed this week for renovations. 8516 Manchester Rd, Brentwood.
- The NCJW Resale Shop is offering 50 percent off all furs and 75 percent off Christmas items. They are also kicking off a new weekly promotion, “Social Media Monday” where you can earn 50 percent off your entire purchase. Visit their Facebook page for more information. 295 N. Lindbergh, Creve Coeur.
- Rung and Sprung are hosting their end of the season clearance sale with 60 percent off all winter apparel. 9739 Manchester Rd, Rock Hill.
- Dandelions children’s boutique is offering their semi-annual sale of 30-50 percent off. 9757 Clayton Rd., Ladue.
- KIND Soap Company is offering 50 percent off all holiday items while supplies last. 20 Allen Avenue, Suite 105, Kirkwood.