STLFW Fashion’s Day Out: Deals And Trunk Shows You Can't Resist
Your search for new duds by the designers of Saint Louis Fashion Week will be made easy this year with the launch of Fashion’s Day Out taking place on Saturday, Oct. 5. Shoppers will be able to make their rounds to the city’s top shopping destinations while scoring exclusive deals, view their favorite STLFW designer collections and more.
From Kirkwood to the Central West End, sip complimentary champagne while viewing top-notch collections, mingling with celebrity guests and scoring deals on hot items to boost your fall wardrobe. Participating STLFW designers include Wai Ming, Samantha Pleet, Rungolee, Laura Kathleen, Jennifer Chun and Eva Franco.
Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus will also be involved, hosting ticketed events that will take place at their locations at Plaza Frontenac. Saks will host a presentation and brunch by their newest atrium designer, Tess Giberson, while Neiman Marcus will feature a presentation featuring exclusive designers from their CUSP department, light bites and cocktails will be served and 100 percent of ticket sales will benefit COCA performing arts.
Here’s the agenda:
- Plaza Frontenac Saks Fifth Avenue Presents Tess Giberson, brunch and presentation, and Neiman Marcus CUSP and COCA Shopping Social to benefit COCA. Tickets $15 per event, 1701 S. Lindbergh Blvd., Frontenac 63131
- Mister Guy Launch and Trunk Show by New York-based line Lafayette 148, a contemporary womenswear collection, 9831 Clayton Road, Ladue 63124
- Vie Trunk Show by STLFW Industry Night designer, Samantha Pleet, 9660 Clayton Road, Ladue 63124
- Ivy Hill Wai Ming Trunk Show, 8835 Ladue Road, Ladue 63124
- Lusso Rungolee Trunk Show, 165 Carondelet Plaza, Clayton 63105
- Ivy Hill CWE Trunk Show by “Project Runway” All Star, Laura Kathleen, 304 N. Euclid, Central West End 63108
- Q Boutique Exclusive sneak peek of the highly anticipated exhibit, “A Queen Within,” 4652 Maryland Ave., Central West End 63108
- 10denza Jennifer Chun Trunk Show, 44 Maryland Plaza, Central West End 63108
- Femme Eva Franco Trunk Show, 7270 Manchester, Road, Maplewood 63143
- The Clover Henry & Belle Trunk Show to benefit The National Children’s Cancer Society, 8150 Big Bend Blvd., Webster Groves 63119
- Blush Free People Trunk Show to benefit Angel’s Arms, 110 N. Clay Ave., Kirkwood 63122
Boutique events are free, and all events are open to the public. Grab a few friends, plot your route and get to shopping!