Pins And Needles Fashion Show Is Accepting Designer Submissions
The annual emerging designer fashion event, Pins and Needles, is set to take place once again in August 2015 and the producers at Brainchild Events are now accepting designer submissions through May 1.
Pins and Needles aims to celebrate all levels of the emerging designer, from students currently completing their degree to designers who are preparing collections at the early professional level. Designers of all levels are welcome to submit their work in an effort to win a prize package valued at $15,000.
Designer submissions must include the following:
- 3-5 pictures of a past collection
- 2-3 sketches of what you would create if chosen as a finalist
- Favorite designers
- Your five-year plan as a designer
- List of past runway shows (city, state included)
- Optional: Stores that your designs are currently in (city, state included)
- Contact information (email, phone and address)
- Social media information
- Short bio (no more than 200 words)
Submissions may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1.