Holiday Shopping Exclusive: Your Guide To Thanksgiving Weekend Sales In St. Louis
Make your list and check it twice; holiday shopping season is upon us! We have rounded up several of St. Louis’ hottest Thanksgiving Weekend sales (Nov. 28-30) and events so you can be sure to map your route accordingly. Don’t forget Small Business Saturday on No. 29!
44 Maryland Plaza, Central West End
Twenty percent off all regularly priced merchandise on Friday and Small Business Saturday, as well as great deals on sale items. Complimentary Prosecco and cupcakes from The Cup will be provided to clients on Saturday.
6388 Delmar Blvd, The Loop
View Avalon’s Instagram (@avalonstl) and show them their Black Friday flyer at the register for 10 percent off your purchase.
110 N. Clay, Kirkwood
- Friday: Open at 7am! Enjoy 40 percent off from 7-8am; 30 percent off from 8-9am; 20 percent off from 9-10am.
- Small Business Saturday: 15 percent off all purchases will benefit the Turner Center for the Arts.
8150 Big Bend Blvd, Webster Groves
- Friday: Open at 8am and offering 25 percent off regular priced denim.
- Get $10 back on purchases by using your American Express on Small Business Saturday.
169 Carondelet Plaza, Clayton
Thanksgiving weekend, Friday, Nov. 28-Sunday, Nov. 30, Crescent Coast is offering 15 percent off button-downs and dresses. Holiday hours beginning Friday, Nov. 28 are M-F (10am-7pm), Sat. (10am-5pm), Sun. (11am-4pm). Complimentary covered and valet parking available.
745 N. New Ballas, Creve Coeur
Customers will enjoy $150 off of a complete pair of eyeglasses during the month of December. For Small Business Saturday (Nov. 29), Eyewearhaus is offering free giveaways from American Express for members who use their AMEX card.
KIND Soap Company
20 Allen Ave, Suite 105, Webster Groves
- Friday: KIND will open at 8am and offer 20 percent off from 8am-10am.
- Small Business Saturday: $25 gift card with $75 purchase.
20 Allen Ave #100, Webster Groves
Ten percent off everything and a free gift with every purchase on Friday, Nov. 28.
165 Carondelet Plaza, Clayton
On Small Business Saturday, Lusso is offering free family carriage rides, cookies, mimosas, holiday décor, complimentary gift wrap, coupons and a Match Pewter gift with purchase.
Mister Guy Women’s Store
9817 Clayton Rd, Ladue
Just in time for Small Business Saturday, Mister Guy is launching their VIP text messaging program. For a limited time when you sign up in-store, you’ll receive 10 percent off your purchase including items already on sale.
NCJW Resale Shop
295 N. Lindbergh, Creve Coeur
- Friday and Saturday: 25 percent off everything in-store, plus $1 racks throughout the store.
- Small Business Saturday: Etchika of Designs by Etchika will host a trunk show for her handmade jewelry.
100 Plaza Frontenac, Ladue
- Friday: 8am-12pm, customers can save up to 60 percent off all previously reduced sale items, in-store only. From noon to the end of the day, customers can save up to 50 percent off all previously reduced sale merchandise. All day (in stores only), spend $100 or more and receive a $50 mark down card to be used toward the next in-store regular priced purchase of one item through Dec. 6.
- Saturday: Customers with a purchase of $150 or more anywhere in the store (sale or regular price) will receive a set of four wine glasses while supplies last.
233 W. Lockwood Ave, Webster Groves
- Friday: From 8-10am, free fleece lined leggings with any purchase over $50 (while supplies last); all day, buy one, get one free Origami and all Lilla P. Basics 50 percent off. Enjoy the best deals of the season! Store hours 8am-6pm.
- Small Business Saturday: Pop a balloon at checkout to discover tons of hidden discounts, free items, gift cards and one winner will receive a $200 gift card. Store hours 10am-6pm.
7700 Delmar Blvd, University City; 110 E. Jefferson, Kirkwood; 14418 Clayton Rd, Ballwin
- Friday: Join Paperdolls for their annual Blackout Friday Sale and enjoy 40 percent off from 8-10am and 30 percent off 10am-6pm. Everything in the store is included, no exclusions! Special doorbusters will run all day including a free $25 gift card with every $250 purchase.
- Small Business Saturday: 30 percent off storewide.
Rung & Sprung Boutiques
9739 Manchester Rd, Rock Hill
- Friday: Open at 9am for Pinnacle Society Members only, who will receive 60 percent off in-store. Open to the public at 10am. Discounts are as follows: 10-11am, 60 percent off; 11am-12pm, 50 percent off; 12-1pm, 40 percent off; 1-2pm, 30 percent off; 2-6pm, 20 percent off.
- Small Business Saturday: Save 20 percent off storewide; buy 2 dresses, 2 jackets, or a dress and a jacket, and get 30 percent off those items; Pinnacle Society members get a double-punch if they spend $20 or more.
Sole & Blues
6317 Delmar Blvd, University City
- Black Friday and Small Business Saturday: Enjoy 30 percent off from 9-11am, 20 percent off from 11am-1pm and 15 percent off from 1pm-close.
- Cyber Monday: 30 percent off all web purchases, plus free shipping with $100 purchase or more.
108 N. Kirkwood Rd, Kirkwood; 8823 Ladue Rd, Ladue
Friday, Nov. 28 and Small Business Saturday, Nov. 29: Customers will receive 30 percent off from 9-11am, 20 percent off from 11am-1pm and 15 percent off from 1pm-close.
St. Louis Outlet Mall at the Mills
5555 St. Louis Mills Blvd,Hazelwood
St. Louis Outlet Mall is offering various sales per store, plus hosting a giveaway for four $100 St. Louis Outlet Mall gift cards from 10am-noon on Friday, Nov. 28 to those who register at Guest Services.
St. Louis Premium Outlets
18521 Outlet Blvd, Chesterfield
Thanksgiving weekend sales include exceptional holiday savings and extended shopping hours. Discounts vary per store and last Wednesday, Nov. 27 through Sunday, Nov. 30.
Taubman Prestige Outlets
17017 N Outer Forty Rd, Chesterfield
Thanksgiving weekend sales include extended shopping hours and various discounts store Wednesday, Nov. 27 through Sunday, Nov. 30.
Third Degree Glass Factory
5200 Delmar Blvd, University City
Fire up your holiday gifting. St. Louis’s hottest hot spot stokes a fiery sale of extra inventory, prototypes, and seconds. Glass bowls, trays, objet d’art, jewelry, and more. All items are created by Third Degree artists and priced to sell. Sale continues on Saturday, Nov. 29, as part of Small Business Saturday.
10042 Manchester Rd, Glendale
On Friday, early birds (from 9am-12pm) will receive $5 gift cards with purchase, redeemable on future purchases in the month of December; buy one, get one half off, Christmas items $50 or less; buy one, get one half off already reduced prices on mix-and-match bedding, lamps and pictures; buy five, get one free Paparazzi Jewelry throughout the weekend (Nov. 28 – Nov. 30).
The Vault by WCE
2325 S. Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood
On Friday, save 30 percent from 10-11a, save 20 percent from 11a-5p.
9660 Clayton Rd, Ladue
- Friday, Nov. 28: 30 percent off storewide
- Small Business Saturday, Nov. 29: 25 percent off storewide
- Sunday, Nov. 30: Open 12-4pm and offering 25 percent off storewide.
St. Louis Galleria, Richmond Heights
West Elm St. Louis will be hosting a Holiday Bazaar from 1-5pm on Friday, Nov 29 that’s a must for any shopper looking to expand their local art collection, and support Small Business Saturday. With an array of collections nothing short of spectacular, five local creatives with varying styles and specialties have come together with West Elm to offer an exclusive look at their work. Artists include, Angela Staehling, The BarnHouse Project, Prints by Poppy Mae, Timothy Waldrop and Carmelita Nuñez.
Women’s Closet Exchange
11575 Gravois, Sappington
On Friday, save 30 percent from 9-10a, save 20 percent from 10a-5p.
The Rock n Roll Craft Show
The Luminary, 2701 Cherokee Street
The annual Rock n Roll Craft Show is St. Louis’ original alternative art, craft, and music event, showcasing unique items handcrafted from new and recycled materials by talented artisans, as well as locally and nationally acclaimed bands. The event runs all weekend from Nov. 28-30 and will take place at The Luminary, 2701 Cherokee St. Visit the website for more information.
Neighborhood and Organization Events/Sales:
City of Maplewood
Celebrate Small Business Saturday in Maplewood where store owners and restaurants will offer a unique selection of discounts along with product sampling and special events.
Ongoing Sales and Events:
- Blush Boutique is accepting toy donations on behalf of Toys For Tots through Dec. 17. Receive $10 in Blush Bucks when you donate.
- Paperdolls is hosting 12 Days of December Deals Dec. 4-15. Details will be announced shortly.
- Dimvaloo is offering deals on goods through Dec. 25. Buy $200, get an extra $30 to spend; buy $300, get an extra $65 and spend $400, get an extra $100.
- Sugar Magnolia Boutique is offering 15 percent off an item of your choice through Dec. 31. Share the love and bring in a friend!