Fast & Flavorful
Tilapia cooked the Schnucks Cooks way is delicious, quick and healthy.
After a busy day, our stomachs growl for a satisfying meal that is high on flavor and—if we’re lucky—easy to prepare. With Schnucks Cooks’ Lemon Parmesan Tilapia recipe, you’ll be able to serve a tasty home-cooked dinner in less than 15 minutes. Paired with your favorite steamed veggies and a squeeze of fresh lemon, this light, flaky fish is even more delish.
Lemon Parmesan Tilapia (Serves 4)
What you need:
• Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
• 4 tilapia fillets (5 to 6 oz. each)
• 2 tsp plus 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 cup Schnucks mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup Schnucks shredded Parmesan cheese
• Lemon slices and parsley sprigs for garnish
What to do:
1. Preheat broiler with oven rack about 4 inches from source of heat. Spray 13 x 9-inch metal baking pan or broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pat tilapia dry with paper towels; transfer to prepared pan. Spray top of tilapia with nonstick cooking spray and drizzle with 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
2. Broil tilapia 5 to 6 minutes or until tilapia turns opaque throughout and reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. While tilapia broils, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
3. Dollop Parmesan mixture over tilapia. Broil 2 to 3 minutes longer or until sauce puffs and turns golden brown. Garnish tilapia with lemon and parsley, if desired.