Fashion Extra: 5 Spring Dresses to Fit Any Body Type
Finding the right pair of jeans may be a chore, but finding the perfect spring dress shouldn’t be. Here are five figure-flattering options that will transport you seamlessly from day to night without missing a beat.
1. Boat Neck: Need the perfect conservative yet sassy dress for a spring wedding or dinner party? This adorable floral number has you covered. Add a strappy heel in an accent color like red-orange or teal and you can move seamlessly from the courtyard to the dancefloor.
2. The T-Shirt Dress: Perhaps the most versatile piece of clothing you will ever own, the T-shirt dress is something that I personally, practically live in. Ideal for those days you don’t feel like getting dressed, the simple shape can be dressed down with a pair of sneakers and a cross-body bag, or worn out on the town with a chunky necklace and booties. Don’t underestimate its style power!
3. The Collared Baby-doll: Think a springy-version of Wednesday Addams, the collared baby-doll dress is ideal for the minimalist lady, requiring very few accessories and minimal fuss. A pair of platform Mary Janes or a sandal is all this beauty needs—no jewelry required.
4. Skater Dress: These adorably cut dresses are everywhere these days and like the collared baby-doll, are very easy to wear. This black dress with bondage accents and sheer panels would look fresh with a pair of Chucks and a cute backpack—perfect for scouring your favorite vintage spots.
5. The Wrap Dress: Practically considered a wardrobe necessity, the classic and chic wrap dress is one of the most figure-flattering dresses money can buy. A shorter hemline and a graphic print keeps this staple looking stylish and fashion-forward no matter the occasion.
For more wardrobe tips and tricks, keep tabs on Fashion Extra by Style Notes!