Cash and Carry Sale
After a two year hiatus, the Cash and Carry Boutique Sale in the Central West End is back—on Sunday, January 27 at The World Chess Hall of Fame (4652 Maryland Ave). From 10am-5pm, 11 local boutiques will gather together for the ultimate sale, with prices cuts of 50% and up. Brows fashions from Ivy Hill Boutique, Moris Fashions, 10Denza, Mary Jane’s, Q Boutique, Cha Boutique, MACS Designs, Mister Guy Clothiers, Vie, Paperdolls, and Giddy Up Jane.
“Shoppers should not miss this awesome event with awesome deals.” Ivy Hill Boutique owner Hillary Dutcher says. Ivy Hill will be offering popular items from clothing lines like Shoshanna, some discounted by hundreds of dollars.
In order to prepare for the event, Dutcher offers shoppers five tips on how to make the most of the Cash and Carry sale.
- It is best to wear spandex and leggings. Since there will be no dressing rooms, this wardrobe trick will make it easiest to try on pieces.
- Whether you consider yourself to be trendy or not, anyone is welcome. So don’t stress! There will be something there for you, and at these prices for these designers, you really cannot go wrong.
- Control future fashion spending by shopping early for the 2013-14 winter season.
- This kind of sale is a great way to supplement your wardrobe with great boutique fashions at a fraction of the price you would normally spend—so stock up!
- It may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s called a “cash and carry” for a reason—some vendors will accept credit cards, but with an extra service fee. So be sure to bring some green!