5 St. Louis Area Malls Announce New Retailers
The ever-growing St. Louis area shopping scene is about to get even better with the addition of several new retailers that will (and have already) opened up shop at five St. Louis area malls.
CBL Properties has announced that Chesterfield, Mid Rivers, St. Clair Square, South County Center and West County Center will all be welcoming new stores over the next several months. Here’s a rundown:
- Chesterfield Mall has recently welcomed new additions that include men’s fashion retailer Lindbergh, Hibbett Sports and Test America. Coming soon is 4evermen (later this month), Encore Shoes (March 2015) and Ooh La La Blow Dry Bar (late spring).
- Mid Rivers Mall is welcoming women’s fashion retailer Francesca’s as well as a large Planet Fitness location that will be located in a 25,000-square-foot facility across from Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- South County center recently celebrated the openings of Red Brick Pizza and AT&T. Additionally, construction will begin on a new PINK store location, which is an offshoot of Victoria’s Secret.
- St. Clair Square welcomes Massage Luxe, which is now open.
- And lastly, West County Center is excited to announce the addition of a TopShop department inside Nordstrom (scheduled for Feb. 13), in addition to several offerings that are coming soon, including ivivva athletica (early summer 2015), Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics (later this year) and Adore Organic Innovation.