5 Reasons We Love the New SJP Collection for Nordstrom
Shoe lovers everywhere will rejoice on Feb. 28, when the SJP Collection by Sarah Jessica Parker launches exclusively at Nordstrom stores and online. The collection will feature shoes, handbags and even a trench coat reflecting Sarah Jessica Parker’s iconic personal style. The collection is said to be inspired by “details of her childhood, design heroes and favorite spots in New York.” Packed with bright colors and whimsical touches (grosgrain ribbon, anyone?), the SJP collection is sure to have something for everybody, with retail prices from $195 to just under $500.
Not sold yet? Here are 5 reasons we simply can’t get enough…
1. Quality: As the definition of shoe-obsessed, Parker used all of her resources to ensure that every piece in this collection was crafted in Italy and made of the highest, finest leathers and materials available. These heels were made to last, even after hours of walking through busy city streets.
2. Variety: It’s the spice of life right? All the styles in the collection are very different from one another. The “Carrie,” named after Sarah Jessica Parker’s famed role in “Sex and the City,” is an art deco-inspired stiletto in purple with a dainty ankle strap, while the “Diana” is a more conservative “mary-jane” style in black. The “Etta” is a flirty pink number with a delicate T-strap and a silk flower at the toe, in homage to Carrie Bradshaw’s omnipresent flower accents from “SATC.”
3. The Allison: This shoe is so amazing that it gets its own category. It’s the perfect ankle boot to add edge to a flirty spring dress, or pair them with a distressed boyfriend jean and tee for a put-together casual look. Add a navy blazer for a chic look that will take you from day to evening.
4. Color: The SJP collection is positively bursting with color. As Parker has been known to say, color is “the new neutral.” Her collection comes in fun spring colors like coral, mint, teal and pink, as well as more classic, work-appropriate colors including purple, red and navy.
5. Handbags, a trench coat, and more: Along with a great selection of shoes, the SJP Collection will include several handbags, featuring versatile styles from the “New Yorker” shoulder bag, the “Waverly” cross body and the “Beekman” clutch, all named after some of her favorite NYC hotspots. In addition, the collection will feature the “Manhattan” trench, which will come in both natural and navy.
Sign up to receive an email when the collection becomes available for purchase. Happy shopping!