5 Reasons to Check Out the 8th Annual Raise the Roof Party at Mandarin
You won’t want to miss the 8th Annual Raise the Roof Party tomorrow at Mandarin Lounge in the Central West End. Although there are tons of reasons why this is a can’t-miss kind of party, here our our Top 5…
1) Because You Can Hang on One of the Best Rooftops in St. Louis—Mandarin is known for hosting hot parties on its roof patio. Continually recognized as a great place to see and be seen, especially during the spring and summer, this rooftop has plenty of tables, comfy couches and more—plus, a first rate view of Maryland Plaza in the Central West End.
2) Because You Haven’t Experienced a Party Until You’ve Been to One Hosted by Synergy and LoungeConcepts—Synergy and LoungeConcepts are known for putting on some of the best parties in St. Louis. With a résumé of great seasonal parties, nightlife events and more under its belt, the Synergy name is synonymous with top-notch parties around town. LoungeConcepts is recognized for its popular venues, and that certainly includes Mandarin with its stylish, Asian-inspired decor, elegant lighting and service-oriented staff.
3) Because You Can Enjoy Killer Grey Goose Drink Specials All Night—What’s better for igniting a great party than having drink specials all evening long? Expect to see a wide selection of cocktails and drinks all mixed with this quality vodka.
4) Because You Can Make it a CWE Kind of Night—Take a stroll down Maryland Plaza or grab some dinner at one of the CWE’s trendy restaurants before hitting the Raise the Roof Party at 9pm. No matter if you want to dine, grab some dessert or browse one of the nearby art galleries, you have plenty of options all within walking distance.
5) Because You Can Dance the Night Away—This is a party for just about everyone. With music and beats going throughout the night, thanks to DJ Big D, party-goers can show their moves on Mandarin’s dance floor.
The 8th Annual Raise the Roof Party takes place this Friday, April 25 at 44 Maryland Plaza. The party goes from 9pm to 1:30am. RSVP through firstname.lastname@example.org, and for table reservations, call 314.238.6000 or email email@example.com.