5 Reasons Not To Miss Saint Louis Fashion Week 'Industry Night'
It’s hard to believe after all the anticipation, Saint Louis Fashion Week is already in full swing. This season’s show line-up is chock full of celebrity appearances, national designers and bloggers and a roster of shows you can’t miss. Industry Night is one of those shows that doesn’t come along very often and for that very reason we have come up with a pretty convincing list of reasons that will have have you sprinting to the online box office.
- National Designer Runway Lineup—Upset you couldn’t make it to New York Fashion Week? No need, nationally recognized designers, Samantha Pleet, Eva Franco and Jennifer Chun will send their latest collections down the runway alongside local designers Laura Kathleen and Wai Ming.
- Rub Elbows With New York Fashion Blogger, Keiko Lynn—Outfit Of The Day blogger Keiko Lynn will host the opening cocktail reception for the night. Experience her impeccable style first-hand while sipping complimentary cocktail and wine samples by Skinny Girl Wine and Pinnacle Vodka.
- View The Collections Of Top Local Talent—Emerging designers, Paulie Gibson, Dipped & Dyed, Bluebird Apparel, and Suzanne Lay will present their collections to industry experts like Fern Mallis, the creator of New York Fashion Week and host of Industry Night, before the runway presentation gets kicked off. Be one of the lucky few who can say, “I saw them when…. .”
- Be A Celebrity For A Night—While enjoying your complimentary cocktail samples, get your lips and lashes done at the Saks Fifth Avenue beauty bar; from there, you can head over to the photo booths to capture the fashion and fun-filled evening.
- Be A Part Of Something Exciting—This evening is the first time in Saint Louis Fashion Week history that local emerging design talent will have the opportunity to show their collections to some of the biggest influentials in the industry including the creator of New York Fashion Week and a long list of national bloggers, editors and buyers. Support your city and its creative community for this inaugural Saint Louis Fashion Week event.
Industry Night is Thursday, Oct. 3 at Windows On Washington. Presentations begin at 7:30pm and the runway show goes on at 8:30pm. See you there.