5 Products You Need From Saturday's Beauty Buzz Event
St. Louis mothers and daughters gathered at Neiman Marcus on Saturday for the inaugural Beauty Buzz event, a fundraiser to benefit the Press Club of Metropolitan St. Louis and its various scholarship funds. Hosted by Leisa Zigman and her daughter, Micaila Edlin, the event included six different beauty bars full of amazing products for attendees to indulge in.
Here are five standout products we just have to have right now:
1. Laura Mercier’s Limited Edition Laura’s Beauty Essentials: Colour & Brush Collection. Everything you need to update your makeup bag. $135 at Neiman Marcus.
2. Trish McEvoy Lashes. These false lashes will make your eyes really pop. $22 at Neiman Marcus.
3. Chanel Limited Edition Rouge Allure. Who doesn’t want a little Chanel in their bag? $35 at Neiman Marcus.
4. YSL Blush Radiance. This pretty-in-pink, natural blush will keep you looking fresh. $45 at Neiman Marcus.
5. Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Serum. Make your skin look like winter never happened. $108 at Neiman Marcus.