#31DaysOfMovement: 6 Must-Have Stylish Sneakers
Sneakers have quickly been added onto the list of every fashionista’s must-haves after an influx of classic brands, dressed-down styling and an on-the-go attitude placed them on countless feet during 2014’s fall fashion week season. Now bigger than ever, even novices are expanding their collections to complement a variety of wardrobe pieces and styles normally reserved for a sky-high heel. Here are six styles that are on our lust list for 2015. Fashion … forward!
1. Adidas Samba: You can’t beat a classic—that’s why after being on the feet of every boy you had a crush on in 4th grade, the Adidas Samba is back and just as cool as they were in grade school. Nostalgia chic.
2. New Balance 574 Precious Metals Sneaker: For those who are looking for unique color combos that will still look fashion-forward, New Balance has hit the nail on the head with their Precious Metals collection.
3. Vans Sk8-Hi: The skater shoe that has stood the test of time, Vans Sk8-Hi High Tops are the perfect way to add a bit of practicality and humor to a pair of skinny black jeans and your favorite tee.
4. Opening Ceremony Arrow Sneakers: The perfect pop of metallic makes these sneaks by Opening Ceremony versatile and eye-catching.
5. Loeffler Randall Rio Sneaker: For the more architectural fashion-gurus out there, the Rio is as chic as it gets.
6. Nike Dunk: Just because leopard print goes with EVERYTHING.