10 Reasons You Need a Seat at Saint Louis Fashion Week's GLOW: Go Local
With all the front row chatter that has filled our newsfeeds during international fashion month, we can’t help but be excited for Spring Saint Louis Fashion Week. We can’t think of a better way to prepare than to count all the reasons to make sure you are front-and-center to witness the action at GLOW: Go Local on Saturday, March 23.
9. Support the arts. Saint Louis Fashion Week isn’t just about boutiques—talented St. Louis designers Paulie Gibson, KayOss and Michael Drummond will be showcasing their latest works on the runway. Meet the designers of STLFW.
8. We really can’t think of a better excuse to go shopping. Stop by one of ALIVE Magazine’s Hot List nominees for a red carpet-worthy outfit and enter the #STLFW #BestDressedSTL contest during GLOW for a chance to win VIP tickets to the Hot List Party this May.
7. What better to do on a Saturday night than bask in all the glory of the STL fashion scene? Whether you’re a pro or prone to the jeans-and-a-tee look, the stylists working their magic behind the runway are sure to impress.
6. GLOW takes place in a raw, urban space inside The Mercantile Exchange building located at the corner of 6th Street and Washington Avenue. Be one of the first Saint Louisans to experience this NYC-esque modern venue.
5. Everyone loves a great libation and Pinnacle Vodka has a penchant for taking carefully crafted cocktails to the next level with unique and tasty flavors like Whipped, Root Beer, Strawberry, Cake and everything in between.
4. The Peroni VIP lounge is the perfect place to sit down and enjoy a great conversation with a new friend, or a few old ones.
3. Saint Louis Fashion Week keeps good company. You never know who you’ll end up next to at GLOW, but we can promise you’ll love your neighbors.
2. DJs Nune and TrashTalk never disappoint, but the real party starts after GLOW ends when these two talented artists join efforts with It!. This will be an after party for the record books.
1. The gift bags. Let’s be honest, we all love a little swag—and nobody does it quite like GLOW.
Purchase your tickets here before seats sell out at Spring Saint Louis Fashion Week’s GLOW: Go Local finale runway show. Join the conversation on Instagram and Twitter at #STLFW.